This award recognizes an individual or institution that provides support to one or more PA program(s) and that has made a noteworthy contribution to PA education. The deadline to submit your nominations is April 10.
Nominees must demonstrate substantial contributions one or more of the following areas:
- Contribution to a PA program
- Promotion of the PA profession
- Dedication, which may include length of service or support beyond expectations
- Extent of involvement in didactic, clinical, or institutional activities
Requirements and materials
- Nomination letter describing in detail how the award criteria were met, including evidence of performance above and beyond the nominee’s job description.
LETTERS OF SUPPORT
- Two letters of support addressing the author’s first-hand knowledge of the nominee with relation to one or more of the award criteria
- Complimentary 2019 PAEA Education Forum registration for one representative of the program
- Crystal award
- Check for $500
- Recognition at the Education Forum Awards Ceremony
2018 Award Recipient
Connecticut Urban Service Track