This award recognizes a program faculty member with a minimum of seven years of service who has made noteworthy contributions to PA education. The deadline to submit your nominations is April 10.
Nominees must demonstrate outstanding contributions in a minimum of three of the following areas:
- Teaching, which may include classroom, laboratory instruction, or course development
- Scholarship, which may include grant writing, research, publications, presentations, or other scholarly and creative activities
- Administration, which may include general administration, planning, development, or evaluation activities
- Professional service, which may include service on committees at the program, community, state, or national level and which represents or promotes the PA profession
Requirements and materials
- Employed at least half-time at the time of nomination (0.5 FTE) at a PAEA member program and for a minimum of seven cumulative years in PA education. All years do not have to be at the same program.
- Nomination letter describing in detail how the award criteria were met, including evidence of performance above and beyond the nominee’s job description
LETTERS OF SUPPORT
- Two letters of support addressing the author’s first-hand knowledge of the nominee with relation to a minimum of three of the award criteria
- Nominee’s complete CV or resume
- Complimentary 2019 Education Forum registration
- Crystal award
- Check for $500
- Recognition at the Education Forum Awards Ceremony
This award recognizes a program faculty member with a minimum of seven years of service who has made noteworthy contributions to PA education.
2018 Award Recipient
Susan LeLacheur, George Washington University