2020 Award Recipient
Susan Eckert – East Carolina University
This award recognizes a program administrative support staff member who has made extraordinary contributions to PA education through their respective PA program. This award is intended for nominees in positions such as administrative assistant, office manager, admissions coordinator, clerical staff, IT, etc. The deadline to submit nominations is May 20.
Nominees must demonstrate substantial contributions in all of the following areas:
- Innovation and creativity leading to new and/or improved program processes
- Effectiveness and efficiency in relation to time and resources
- Collaboration and resourcefulness with administration, faculty, fellow staff, and students
Requirements and materials
- Employed at least half-time at the time of nomination (0.5 FTE) at a PAEA member program and for a minimum of three cumulative years in PA education. All years do not have to be at the same program.
- Nomination letter describing in detail and elaborating on how the award criteria were met, including evidence of performance above and beyond the nominee’s job description.
LETTERS OF SUPPORT
- Two letters of support addressing the author’s first-hand knowledge of the nominee with relation to all of the award criteria.
- Nominee’s complete CV or resume
- Complimentary 2020 PAEA Education Forum registration
- Crystal award
- Check for $500
- Recognition at the Education Forum Awards Ceremony