This award recognizes a single, peer-reviewed publication, authored by a PA educator, relating to the training and educational direction of future generations of PAs.
Please note: Members of the Editorial Advisory Board and feature editors for the Journal of Physician Assistant Education are not eligible.
How to nominate
- Impact on the PA profession, which may include global applications
- Implications for PA education, which may include interdisciplinary training and education of the PA student, admissions processes, or workforce concerns
- Contribution of new knowledge to PA education
- Potential applicability beyond the PA profession
Please note that letters of support will NOT be scored for this award.
Requirements and materials
- Article must be published within the last two years
COPY OF ARTICLE
- Submit a copy of the nominated article
- Nomination letter describing in detail and elaborating on how the award criteria were met
The principal author of the article will receive:
- Complimentary 2017 PAEA Education Forum registration
- Crystal award
- Check for $500
- Recognition at the Education Forum Awards Ceremony
2016 Award Recipient
“Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Physicians in Community Health Centers, 2006–2010,” Perri Morgan; Christine Everett; Esther Hing